NOTICE FOR FLORIDA AGENTS:
The release of our new Private Passenger Auto product has been delayed. The existing product will remain active and in effect until further notice. Thank You for your understanding.
New Private Auto Business - Required Documentation -
Original Documentation Storage and Preservation Requirement
The following documentation should be faxedwithin 3 calendar days from the policy effective date
or emailed to email@example.com
Proof of Prior Insurance: a copy of the most recent policy Dec page showing continues insurance for past 6 months with no more than one day lapse and prior BI limits => 50,000/100,000.
MAPFRE FLORIDA UM form: duly signed and executed by insured.
MAPFRE FLORIDA PIP form: duly signed and executed by insured.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK!
MAPFRE Insurance is continuing to grow and evolve as brands nationwide; therefore, it is important to engage our agents and customers using a variety of platforms, including social media.
One of the most popular tools, with 845 million active users, is Facebook. Its popularity provides us with a great opportunity to further expand our brands and so we'd like to announce the roll-out of the MAPFRE Insurance Facebook page.
Our Facebook page will increase brand awareness, educate consumers about insurance-related topics and give agents and customers a new way to engage with us in meaningful conversations. We'll use the page to post relevant information - everything from preparing for upcoming seasons to filing claims or as a means for customers to contact their agents.
We encourage you to post your feedback and comments on the wall, send us a private Facebook message or an email to; firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to connecting with you!
MAPFRE’S REVENUES EXCEEDED 25 BILLION EUROS (+ 7.5%) AND ITS RECURRING RESULT
INCREASED BY 9.6%, TO 942 MILLION EUROS
- MAPFRE’s geographical diversification and business strategy drives continued growth and maintains a healthy balance.
- The Group’s premiums increased by 10.1%, to 21,579.8 million euros.
- The international business contributes over 60% of premiums and results, with special mention to Brazil and the USA.
- Equity grew in excess of 750 million euros in 2012.
- Allocation of dividends of 370 million euros.
- The Group redefines its strategic approach for the next five years.