** IMPORTANT NOTICE **
COMMERCIAL AUTO AND GARAGE
Processing Existing Quotes / System Cut-off Date on 02.01.2017
Quoting and Binding under the current MAPFRE Florida Commercial Auto Product will be
suspended for policies with effective dates of 02.01.17 and after. Any existing quotes effective 02.01.17
or after must be re-keyed into the MAPFRE Connect system through the Commercial Processing Link to be rated
under the new Mapfre Insurance Commercial Auto Product.
Existing quote information will be available as inquiry only and may be printed for re-keying into
FIND US ON FACEBOOK !
MAPFRE Insurance is continuing to grow and evolve as brands nationwide; therefore, it is important to engage our agents and customers using a variety of platforms, including social media.
One of the most popular tools, with 845 million active users, is Facebook. Its popularity provides us with a great opportunity to further expand our brands and so we'd like to announce the roll-out of the MAPFRE Insurance Facebook page.
Our Facebook page will increase brand awareness, educate consumers about insurance-related topics and give agents and customers a new way to engage with us in meaningful conversations. We'll use the page to post relevant information - everything from preparing for upcoming seasons to filing claims or as a means for customers to contact their agents.
We encourage you to post your feedback and comments on the wall, send us a private Facebook message or an email to; firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to connecting with you!
MAPFRE’S REVENUES EXCEEDED 25 BILLION EUROS (+ 7.5%) AND ITS RECURRING RESULT
INCREASED BY 9.6%, TO 942 MILLION EUROS
- MAPFRE’s geographical diversification and business strategy drives continued growth and maintains a healthy balance.
- The Group’s premiums increased by 10.1%, to 21,579.8 million euros.
- The international business contributes over 60% of premiums and results, with special mention to Brazil and the USA.
- Equity grew in excess of 750 million euros in 2012.
- Allocation of dividends of 370 million euros.
- The Group redefines its strategic approach for the next five years.